Internships with NCC
Looking for an internship in public health genetics and genomics? The National Coordinating Center for the Regional Genetics Networks (NCC) mission is to improve access to genetic services for underserved populations. Our virtual internships offer experience in a number of public health genetics and genomics topics and help you gain valuable experience for your career.
- Conducting analysis of stated Medicaid programs to inform our Genetics Policy Hub State Medicaid Genetics Policy Database.
- Research and develop materials on Genetics Policy Hub Policy Areas.
- Develop educational materials to increase the accessibility of Public Health Genetics and Genomics Week.
NCC is willing to discuss other projects that may be of interest to you!
- Graduate student in public health or genetic counseling or 3rd or 4th year college student majoring in public health or genetics seeking internship for academic credit
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Research experience
- Flexible schedule
- Accepted year-round
- Unpaid; interns are accepted who are seeking academic credit
Interested applicants should send their resume/CV and two brief writing samples (at most two pages per writing sample) to Megan Lyon, NCC Co-Project Director, firstname.lastname@example.org